Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey all~
Ah,so long no post le,got miss me?I know you guys do XD
Ah,so,today's nice.Fun,and aw so sweeet~,coz' you know why?
I've got my new dolls.And kinda can say,her birthday(as in,the day you remove the girl from her box)
So,it started,when i went to Dollz inc. at Wheelocks this noon(or evening,if that's how you put around 5 pm).So,choosing between two Blythe dolls,Can Can Cat and Bow Wow Trad.I took like very long to decide(nearly an hour just on deciding the doll).I took Can Can instead.
Well,maybe i'm on the side of collectors whereby 'you don't keep things the way it is,you customise' type,i took of every accessories from the girl,bought some punk punk clothings and put it on her.Well,so,from a Can Can Dancer into a Punk,quite a big change,huh?Cool,isn't it?
Then,i took lots of pics the moment i remove her from the box.
So ya,here are some of the pics,
When she's still in her box....

And when she's out and in her actual costume....

And finally,after her customization,nice? XD

And oh yes,i've named her Kathy.Well,why Kathy?Coz' she kinda' reminds me of someone i know,and after all,she's Can Can Cat (see the connection there?),so ya,there you have it.
Ok then,i think i'll gotta' do more editing and stuff.
So,Cyas&Buh bye~ Cheers~

No comments: