Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ah.Today's...fun~
Well,went for Burger King's interview.Maybe working there.But i scared i cannot commit.In a sense,don't wanna' make a lie.If i can,i will go all the way.So ya.
Then in the noon,Ray and Ah Xian went to my house.Chill awhile,then go to Ray's house to chill chill.It's like then,then i realised something.The game they played,Left for Dead,is fun.Hahahaz.But it seems,for people like me,those who doesn't have any single strategy in mind type,it'll be an awfully hard game to play.Ahahahaz.
At night,we go Pizza Hut makan makan.Ok lahz,i guess i ordered the wrong thing.I want the baked rice with white sauce, abit like alfredo or carbonara,those cheesy type.So thinking it might be orleans,since it is something i am not familiar with out of the options,i chose it.And it proves to be not the one i want.Hahahaz.Aw well,at least,i know what i want the next time =D
Man....KaTHy's still not ok yet.But aw well,good thing's worth the wait =D
Then,i have also choosen a new type of wear for her,even though she will be wearing the same tee.please do look forward for her next style ;D
While surfing the net,i saw this 2 vids by random chance,

kisshug piano ver (jazz style)

kisshug piano ver

I really like both.I like the song itself.But then,all the files i found,they seems to be too soft for me.So it's kinda' like a bummer for me,you see.I like the singer,aiko as well.She's real good.Somehow,one of the top 3 of my favorite female singers.In a sense,i feel like getting that single,but it's so ex.....What to do?Japan-imported mahz..... X(
But really,if you guys got the chance(and time),do try out her songs,it's real good =)

No comments: